IMPROVING INDUSTRY CULTURE
DISCOVERING YOUR POST-SERVICE IDENTITY 8 WEEK MASTERMIND
Prepare. Plan. Execute on Your Best Year After Transition
Mastermind Overview: Effective Lessons from Military Transition: Figuring Out Your True Mission and Purpose after Service that lead to the “Best-Fit” job and Best year yet
What does it mean to be you after the uniform comes off? Mission, Purpose, and Identity are usually clear and understood when serving on active duty. Transitioning into the civilian sector can be rich with opportunity but also overwhelming.
In this 8 week live series, you’ll identify your core competency, what industries are a “best-fit” for you, how to gain the attention of HR quickly, how to negotiate properly, and upon course completion, we’ll make a personal introduction to someone in your field of interest so you can explore “next steps.”
WHO THIS IS FOR:
DISCOVERING YOUR POST-SERVICE IDENTITY is for those who are willing to do the following: 1) Commit to change 2) Be coachable 3) Do the work 4) Have fun. If you can comfortably do these four things, this MASTERMIND be for you.
DISCOVERING YOUR POST-SERVICE IDENTITY is geared for the transitioning service member, the spouse, or a Veteran who is facing one of life’s transitions and is ready to dig deep to discover their true self and learn from those who have succeeded. In this Mastermind, you will gain tips, tools, and opportunities that will take you to the next level emotionally, mentally and financially. **Civilians can enroll just note that this accelerator class will often reference military vernacular.
DISCOVERING YOUR POST-SERVICE IDENTITY will help you realize you are not alone as well as provide you with tools, resources and opportunities that will help you pursue your best year yet.
WHO THIS IS NOT FOR:
This is not a motivational – “you can be anything you want to be” – training. This is a “life happens and how you respond makes a difference” Mastermind featuring EXPERTS who have experienced life’s challenges, lost a sense of mission/purpose/identity yet found a way to rise up and forge a career path they enjoy. They’ll share their insights, they’ll provide tools, tips and even opportunities that will help you execute on your best year yet – it will take work.
This isn’t for people who think they have it all figured out.
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN/ACHIEVE FROM THIS MASTERMIND:
- A clear idea of what your best year yet after transition looks like
- The Mindset to tackle and overcome post-service challenges/issues
- A narrowed focus on best-fit industry and/or area of employment
- A clearer understanding of why the best-fit industry is your match
- A plan to execute on securing the economy in your home
- The Rule of Five principle to aid in narrowing your interests and improving your best-fit match
- How to properly negotiate
- Three (3) key introductions to best-fit industry leaders
WHAT THE 8 WEEK COURSE WILL COVER (THE THREE BLOCKS)
- Gaining Clarity – Starting with the End in Mind
- Unpacking Your Present Truth (Transition timeline / experience)
- Why You’ve Identified Your Proposed Path Forward
- Seven Levels Deep
- Discovering Core Competency
- Identifying Your Ideal Employer / Industry
- Narrowing Your Niche
- Your Not-to-Do-List
- The Rule of Five
- Identifying Capabilities/Resources
- Revisit Ideal Employer / Industry
- Priorities / Successful When
- Negotiation Tool
- Your Key Leader Introduction
COST: $497 per person for 8 weekly online sessions